Do you need help in Spain?
At CCB Spain, we understand how daunting Spanish bureaucracy can appear, especially when you first arrive in Spain. We also know how “getting it right, from the beginning” can make the difference between a successful and unsuccessful relocation to Spain.
Asking the right person for help in Spain can have a dramatic impact on your life here.
Unfortunately, too many foreigners move to Spain without assistance. Do not be afraid to ask for help in Spain. In the long run, it will save you time and money and you can avoid a lot of unnecessary headaches.
Our Spain Starter Pack has been designed to provide help in spain for people moving here and also those who are already living here. It includes guidance and assistance with:
- NIE, Residency, Padron applications and procedures
- Independent revision and guidance of Spanish rental contracts
- Vehicle purchase and/or importation
- Spainsh Healthcare options
- Spanish Insurance quotes (health, vehicle, home, pet …)
- Utility Companies (electric, gas, water, telephone internet …)
- One month hotline assistance via telephone and email (Monday to Saturday, 9am to 6pm)
Prices from €350 (per couple) and €500 (per family unit)
We look forward to helping you start your new life in Spain.
By Lisa Sadleir.
Do not hesitate to contact us to answer your questions ...
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form